Plaza Hollywood VIC Club & VIK Club
Terms & Conditions
How to Apply for Membership
- Applicants must be aged 15 or above. For applicants under the age of 18, their applications must be accompanied by a Parents/Guardian Declaration duly completed by a parent or guardian. Corporate applicants will not be entertained.
- Proof of identity must be presented for verifying the applicant’s name and personal information. Plaza Hollywood Limited (“PHL”) may also require submission of other documents for the purpose of identity verification. If the applicant fails to provide such documents, it may result in delay in the application process or the application being refused.
- Applicants must ensure that the information submitted on the registration form is authentic, accurate, complete, not misleading and without any elements of fraud. The registered member name must be the same as the one on the related electronic payment receipts.
- Each valid mobile number can only be registered by one applicant for membership of Plaza Hollywood VIC Club (“PH VIC Club”) once. Any duplicate applications will not be accepted. Applicants will receive a SMS authentication code after submission of the registration form. After successful verification of the SMS authentication code, applicants will be registered as members of PH VIC Club and can enjoy the membership privileges. Plaza Hollywood Limited (“PHL”)’s decision on an applicant’s eligibility to become a member of PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club is final.
- Applicants must first register as members of PH VIC Club through the “Plaza Hollywood 荷里活廣場” mobile application (“PH app”) by entering the required information. Followed by presenting the eligible single electronic spending of HK$100 or above at the assigned outlets in Plaza Hollywood listed in the Shopping Guide on Plaza Hollywood’s website which is updated from time to time (the “Assigned Outlets”) (including with the merchants’ machine-printed receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips) (“Payment Records”) at the 1/F Customer Care Centre at Plaza Hollywood (“Customer Care Centre”) to complete the registration. Alternatively, applicants could present the Payment Records at the Customer Care Centre and fill in the application form to proceed the application directly. PHL will not accept any application submission by post or other means. For spendings made through Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, QuickPass, WeChat Pay, AliPay and other Stored Value facilities under the supervision of the “Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance”) (Cap.584) #, member is required to present the corresponding Payment Records in hard copy and device number account shown on his/her mobile device for verification purpose.
* Eligible electronic payment with actual spending amount (after deduction of spending made with coupons, cash vouchers, gift cards or merchants’ stored-value cards) of HK$100 or above will be valid for membership application within 7 days from the date of purchase.
** Eligible electronic payment receipts are restricted by the terms and conditions under “Membership Points/Stamps”.
- Applicants will be automatically registered as members of the Plaza Hollywood VIK Club (“PH VIK Club”) if his/her eligible single electronic spending of HK$100 or above referred to in clause 5 above for PH VIC Club or subsequent electronic spendings of HK$100 or above are from designated shop categories including 1) Children’s Wear/Equipment, 2) Gift/Stationary, 3) Entertainment / Hobby or 4) Other Services. (^ for detailed shop list, the shop list shall be updated from time to time).
- Applicants may apply for a physical membership card for PH VIC Club and/or PH VIK Club in case the applicants are unable to register through the PH app. Applicants are required to sign a written acknowledgement to confirm receipt of the physical membership card.
- PHL reserves the right to refuse any application of membership of PH VIC Club and PH VIK Club and the right to determine the validity and eligibility of the Payment Records presented by the applicant. In case of any disputes, PHL’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
Eligibility & Membership
- Any customers who have fulfilled the required spending amount will be eligible to become a PH VIC/VIK Club member. There is no fee for joining the club membership of PH VIC Club and PH VIK Club.
- PHL reserves the right and has the sole discretion to determine the eligibility of any applicant to join the PH VIC Club or PH VIK Club and the membership status of any applicant. PHL’s decision on an applicant’s eligibility to become a member of PH VIC Club and PH VIK Club is final and conclusive.
- Members must present his/her physical membership card or e-membership card via the PH app for registering any events, activities and programmes available to PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club members (“Programmes”), earning or registering membership points/stamps, redeeming any benefits or rewards available to PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club members, including gifts, vouchers, services (“Rewards”). When PHL has been presented with the PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club membership card and any other documents that PHL may reasonably require for identity verification purpose, PHL shall be entitled to assume that the holder or bearer of the PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club membership card is the member himself / herself or that such person has the authority to act for the member in all matters relating to the PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club, including but not limited to registering for the Programmes, redeeming of Rewards and earning or registration of membership points/stamps, and the member is bound by the act of the said holder or bearer of the membership card.
- If in PHL’s sole opinion, a member abuses or misuses any of the rights and privileges under these terms and conditions, fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions or makes any misrepresentation to PHL or submits any documents which are not valid or genuine or which are obtained through improper means or which could be subsequently invalidated or cancelled, PHL reserves the right to terminate or suspend the member’s membership including the rights to participate in the Programmes, to earn membership points/stamps and to redeem Rewards or to revoke or reverse or forfeit all or any of the membership points/stamps that have been earned by the member. PHL’s determination shall be final and conclusive.
- Members shall provide their current and valid contact details to PHL, including information such as mailing address, email address and telephone number, to ensure that all communications in respect of PH VIC Club and PH VIK Club, the Rewards and the Programmes can be sent to the member properly. Members shall immediately notify PHL of any updates to such contact details at the Customer Care Centre.
- The membership points/stamps, Rewards and Programmes shall only be used or enjoyed by the members, cannot be returned, transferred to third parties or exchanged for cash.
- Staffs of Plaza Hollywood tenants are not eligible to apply for the membership of PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club.
- Eligible electronic payment records will be counted towards the earning of membership points/stamps after the successful application of PH VIC member. With each electronic payment (credit card, EPS card, Debit Card, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, QuickPass, WeChat Pay, AliPay and other Stored Value facilities under the supervision of the “Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance” (Cap. 584) #) of HK$100 or above at any Assigned Outlets, member of PH VIC Club can earn 1 membership point obtained for every HK$100 spent. Amounts under HK$100 will not be counted towards points earning. Member of PH VIK Club can earn 1 membership stamp for every HK$100 spent at the designated shop categories including 1) Children’s Wear/Equipment, 2) Gift/Stationary, 3) Entertainment / Hobby or 4) Other Services. (^for detailed shop list) by way of electronic payment. Spendings at the said designated shop categories are eligible for both PH VIC Club membership points and PH VIK Club membership stamps earning simultaneously.
- Bonus points and/or stamps may be given away in other promotion campaigns. Each PH VIC Club and PH VIK Club member account can earn a maximum of 200 points and 200 stamps respectively per day.
- Membership points/stamps are valid for a 1-year period starting upon the registration of the membership and the said points/stamps. The points/stamps must be used to redeem the Rewards or register for the Programmes within 1 month after the expiry date of membership points/stamps. All expired points/stamps will be forfeited without prior notice. Members understand and accept that all Programmes and Rewards are in limited quantity and/or are available on a first-come-first-served, while stocks last basis. If members cannot participate or enjoy the Programmes or receive the Rewards before the expiry date of the points / stamps used to redeem such Rewards or register for such Programme due to limited stock or any other reasons, members understand and accept such points/stamps will not be returned.
- Members must present their physical membership card or e-membership card in the PH app and the relevant Payment Records (the relevant electronic spending receipts must bear the same name as the register members’ name) and payment settlement such as credit card, EPS card, Debit Card to earn points/stamps at the Customer Care Centre. For any spending by Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, QuickPass, WeChat Pay, AliPay and other Stored Value facilities under the supervision of the “Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance” (Cap. 584) #, members must present the corresponding Payment Records in original copy and device number account or interface (including but not limited to Octopus, Octopus O!ePay, Tap & Go and TNG Wallet) shown on his/her mobile device for verification purpose. Receipts for the following spendings are not eligible for registration of membership points/stamps including but not limited to exhibition venues and temporary exhibition booth, insurance premiums, property agencies, or settlement of the balance of installment, or value-added or payment services, the purchase and use of gift certificates, cash coupons, gift cards, membership cards, bonus point cards, mobile SIM card, discount cards, stored-value cards, value-added cards, credit card rewards/rebate, food coupons, product redemption coupons, banquets, banking services, payments settled by cash; payments with a handwritten, reprinted or photocopied, damaged, defaced or altered receipt or payment slip, the purchase or topping-up of an Octopus, the purchase of parking cards, telecommunication fees, pager fees, carwash, car care services, membership or any other monthly fees, online shopping (except the online purchase of movie tickets), cancelled or returned transactions, the purchase of gold grains, bars or deposits for gold saving club.
- Original printed invoice/receipt issued by Plaza Hollywood merchants should clearly display the merchant’s name, transaction date, invoice/receipt number, purchased items, payment method and transaction amount.
- Only actual payment amount (payment amount after discount, deducting credit card rebate, remaining balance after using of cash coupon or any promotion coupon, gift card, merchant’s stored value card) will be counted towards the earning of membership points/stamps.
- Separate payment receipts will not be accepted. Payment receipts from the same shop cannot be separated into different receipts or payment slips for point/stamp registration. Each receipt and corresponding payment slip can only be used for point/stamp registration once and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
- For installment payment, the full amount listed on the merchant’s machine-printed receipt will be counted towards redemption. For deposit payment and corresponding balance payment, the amount listed on the respective merchant’s machine-printed receipts will be counted towards redemption.
- The Payment Records are valid for earning points/stamps within 7 days from the date of issuance (inclusive of the date of issuance), after which such Payment Records shall cease to be valid for the purpose of earning points/stamps. For example, if the purchase is made on 6 December, 2019, the member must bring the relevant Payment Records to the Customer Services Centre on or before 12 December, 2019 in order to earn the points/stamps.
- Each set of Payment Records may only be registered for membership points/stamps once. Any earning or registration of membership points/stamps shall not be changed or cancelled thereafter. A maximum of 10 Payment records for earning points/stamps can be registered per visit. Members are required to line up again if the number of Payment Records exceed above the limit as stated.
- PHL will stamp on all original Payment Records submitted by the members for registering membership points/stamps on the site for identification purpose. PHL reserves the right to keep copies of those receipts and electronic Payment Records by any means including but not limited to photocopying and photo-taking for up to 2 years (24 months) for membership points/stamps verification purpose.
- If members subsequently cancelled or reversed any Payment Record and where membership points/stamps have been earned/registered in respect of such Payment Record, such membership points/stamps earned/registered will also be cancelled. If membership points/stamps have already been used to redeem any Reward or register for any Programme, such redeemed Reward must be returned by the members and any registration to the Programme will be cancelled or the members may be required to pay to PHL a fair value representing the value of the Reward redeemed or the Programme registered (which shall be determined by PHL).
- Membership points/stamps have no cash value, and are not exchangeable for cash. They cannot be sold, purchased, assigned, or transferred, except as specially provided in terms herein or as may be allowed in special programme(s) by PHL at its sole discretion. Whenever such special programme(s) shall be organized or launched by PHL, the terms and conditions herein shall continue to apply.
- PHL reserves the rights to determine the validity and applicability of the Payment Records and to withhold grant or use of any membership points/stamps that PHL suspects are not validly or properly earned or if the same are tainted with fraud or irregularity or mistake. PHL’s decision shall be final and conclusive and binding on the members.
- PHL reserves the right to change and amend the terms and conditions herein including but not limited to those relating to membership points/stamps earning at any time and from time to time at PHL’s sole discretion without notice to the members.
- Members can check their membership points/stamps balance on the PH app. Should there be any discrepancy between the records of the membership points/stamps as shown on the PH app and the records of membership points/stamps in PHL’s database, the latter shall prevail, and shall be final and conclusive. PHL does not accept any membership points/stamps rebate or reimbursement. In the event where there is any technical issue or system malfunction that prevents PHL from retrieving information of members’ points/stamps balance from its database, PHL will not bear any responsibilities of any loss or damage.
- PHL may, at its sole discretion, deduct from members any membership points/stamps:
a) which are suspected to be fraudulently or incorrectly recorded or earned by members;
b) relating to a transaction which is cancelled or reversed or which does not exist;
c) recorded in error; and
d) which has already expired and/or cannot be used for redemption of Rewards or registration of Programmes.
Rewards Redemption and Programmes Registration
- A member may use any unexpired membership points/stamps to redeem Rewards or to take part in the Programmes based on the available offers. Membership points/stamps will be deducted on a first-in-first-out basis and while stock lasts. Any redemption is subject to member having sufficient points/stamps for such Rewards or Programmes and all Rewards or Programmes are subject to availability, which will be based on a first-come-first-served basis. Members are advised to check the availability of the Rewards or Programmes before making any redemption of the same. Members acknowledge that the Rewards or Programmes for redemption will be limited in supply or limited for redemption within certain period and agree that no claim or complaint could be made against and no compensation would be offered by PHL if any such Rewards or Programmes are not available. Members are responsible for checking the latest information from PHL regularly before redeeming any Rewards or registering for any Programme by using their unexpired membership points/stamps.
- Members could reserve the desired Rewards / Programmes for 7 days through the PH app and the points/stamps would be deducted accordingly upon such reservation. Members may reserve each Reward or Programme once per day. Members are required to redeem the reserved Rewards / register for the reserved Programmes at designated Customer Care Centre within designated period, otherwise the reservation for the Rewards / Programmes will lapse automatically, and no return of points/stamps or rewards is allowed. PHL’s determination on all matters concerning the aforesaid reservation arrangement shall be final and conclusive.
- Members must present his/her own physical membership card or e-membership card via the PH app at the Customer Care Centre together with valid proof of identity for verification purpose in order to redeem the reserved Rewards or register for the reserved Programme. Redemption or registration cannot be made by authorizing another person. PHL shall assume no responsibility for any failure of record/redeem the membership points/stamps earned following the purchase or any failure to redeem the Rewards or Programmes by utilizing the unexpired points if the cardholder shall fail to attend to the matter in person.
- PHL has the right to cancel or deduct membership points/stamps granted to any members by error without prior notice.
- Once the member applies for the redemption of a Reward via the PH app or registration at the Customer Care Centre using the membership points/stamps, the relevant points/stamps will be deducted from the member’s account immediately. As for the Programmes, upon reservation of a Programme via the PH app or registration at the Customer Care Centre using the membership points/stamps, a ticket for such registered Programme will be issued and the relevant points/stamps will be deducted once the ticket is issued. Under no circumstances will points/stamps used to redeemed for Rewards or Programmes be returned under any circumstances. There will be no exchange or cash refund for the redeemed Rewards or Programmes.
- Unless otherwise stated, each member could redeem each Reward or register for each Programme once per day.
- Images and description of the Rewards or Programmes available for redemption or registration are for reference only and may not be exactly the same as the actual item or service. Members shall not make any complaint to PHL or make any claim against PHL or the provider of the relevant Rewards or Programmes in the event where any difference is found.
- All product or service warranties or enquiries regarding the Rewards or Programmes redeemed shall be referred to the original supplier and manufacturer or provider of such Rewards or Programmes directly. Any dispute concerning the Rewards or Programmes (quality, functionability, safety, durability, suitability or otherwise) shall be settled between member and the provider, supplier or manufacturer of such Rewards or Programmes directly PHL will not be liable for any product or service warranty or safety issues nor for the quality or suitability of the Rewards or Programmes redeemed by the members and will bear no responsibility for resolving any dispute on behalf of the members with the provider, supplier or manufacturer concerned.
- Separate terms and conditions may apply to the Rewards and Programmes provided by the provider, suppliers and manufacturer. Members should consult the relevant provider, supplier or manufacturer for details concerning the Rewards and/or Programmes.
- PHL has the right to terminate the provision of particular Rewards or Programmes or provide similar Rewards or Programmes as alternative without prior notice. PHL does not guarantee that any Rewards or Programmes will continue to be available during the promotion period.
Membership card Lost/Stolen/Damaged
- If your physical membership card is lost, stolen or damaged, please report to the Customer Care Centre in person or through service hotline at +852 2118 8811.
- An administration fee of HK$100 will be charged for the re-issuance or replacement of such physical membership card. The administration fee would not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The member shall be fully responsible for any consequence arising from any improper or unauthorized use of a lost or stolen membership card.
- PHL shall have the absolute discretion not to re-issue or replace any membership card if the same is damaged/alerted intentionally or deliberately or if there is any non-compliance of the terms and conditions herein by the member.
Termination of PH VIC Club Membership
- Members can terminate their PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club membership through any of the following methods:
(a) Visiting the Customer Care Centre (from 12:00noon to 9:00p.m.) to complete the relevant procedure;
(b) Sending an email to email@example.com indicating intention to terminate (content of the email must include the membership number shown on the physical membership card or the e-membership card in the PH app, the member’s registered name, email address and contact number); or
(c) Sending a written notification by post to Plaza Hollywood at 3 Lung Poon Street, Diamond Hill, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by delivery to the Customer Care Centre during the opening hours (content of the written notification must include the membership number shown on the physical membership card or the e-membership card in the PH app, the member’s registered name, email address and contact number).
The termination of membership shall take effect upon PHL’s receipt of the said email or written notification.
- All unused membership points/stamps will be forfeited and will not be returned in any way upon termination of membership. The member will not be accepted for application of PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club membership in the future upon termination of membership.
General Terms & Conditions
- PHL reserves the right amend at its sole discretion these terms and conditions, Rewards or Programmes or to terminate, restrict, suspend, withdraw or otherwise alter the Rewards or the Programmes at any time without prior notice to the members. Members are advised to check the latest terms and conditions, Rewards and Programmes regularly which are available on PH app, Plaza Hollywood’s website at www.plazahollywood.com.hk and at the Customer Care Centre.
- If PHL suspects that any person, whether a member or not, is abusing the PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club membership system in any way, including any matters concerning the membership points/stamps, redemption of the Rewards and the Programmes, PHL shall have the right to suspend or refuse the accumulation of membership points/stamps, redemption of Rewards or Programmes pending investigation of such matters in addition to those remedies available in law. PHL’s decision regarding such matters and any suspension or termination of membership shall be final and conclusive.
- If PHL considers that a member has abused any of his/her rights under these terms and conditions and/or fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions and/or has made any misrepresentation to PHL, PHL shall have the right to suspend or to terminate the member’s membership and/or revoke or forfeit all membership points/stamps that have been earned or redeemed by the member and/or require the member to account for any Rewards or Programmes redeemed in any manner which PHL sees fit. If there is any dispute, PHL’s determination shall be final and conclusive.
Third Party Services
Services provided to PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club members by third party service providers shall be governed by their relevant terms and conditions. PHL will only facilitate PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club members to subscribe for such services made available by third party service providers to PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club members and shall make no representation or warranty of whatever nature in relation to those services provided and shall not be liable for any act, omission or negligence arising from the provision of these services by the third party service providers.
- Nothing herein shall be construed as any warranty or representation by PHL and its agents, employees and contractors (if any) whether directly or indirectly:
(a) that participation in and/or access the whole or part(s) of the Programmes, Programme materials, contents, information and/or functions contained therein will be provided uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free;
(b) that the quality of Rewards redeemed by members will meet the members’ expectations in any way. Neither does PHL and its agents, employees and contractors (if any) make any warranty or representation as to merchantability, suitability of the Rewards for the members’ purpose or fitness for use of the Rewards redeemed by the members.
- Limitation of liability: Without prejudice to any provisions in these terms and conditions, members expressly knowledge and agree that PHL and its agent, employees and contractors shall not be liable for:
(a) any losses, costs and damages resulting from the member’s registration of the Programmes, participation of the Programmes, redemption of the Rewards and use of the Rewards;
(b) any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses even if PHL and its agents, employees or contractors may have been advised or informed of the possibility of any such losses, costs and damage(s) resulting from member’s participation in the Programmes and/or his/her redemption and use of the Rewards.
- Notice: Notices to members may be made via either mail, email or SMS or via the PH app. Plaza Hollywood’s website and the PH app may also provide notices of changes to these terms and conditions or other matters relating to the PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club membership by displaying notices or links to inform members.
- No waiver: The absence of steps taken to enforce any particular terms or conditions herein shall not be construed as a waiver of that term or condition by PHL.
- PHL reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to the members of PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club members.
- In case of any dispute arising from the PH VIC Club / PH VIK Club membership, the decision of PHL shall be final and conclusive.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. The parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts.
- If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
#Stored Value Facilities under supervision of “Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance” (Cap. 584) include: Octopus, Octopus O!ePay, Tap & Go, and TNG Wallet etc.
^Designated shoplist for PH VIK Stamps Registration (last update as of 6 December 2019)
|1) Children’s Wear/Equipment|
|123 By ELLA||260|
|Sanrio Gift Gate||310|
|JUMPIN GYM USA||316-317|
|broadway cine délices||402|
|4) Other Service|